pheonix-city

Town threads

pheonix-city

by noobiman » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:02 pm

this city wil be a big city based around 1700-1800ad and will contain plots small=10 10 for 32 iron medium 20 20 for 64 iron large 30-30 for 1diamond block (large plots have perks to them wich you can find on the town rules when the town is done) huge 40-40 for 2diamond blocks the city will be 200x200 and i will need worker (pay is 1 diamond to flatten 16x16 or a free plot!!!) i will also need donation please donate at the towns donation center (under construction) the town will hlso have 3 spleef areana it's own clan 5-10 banks its own train way about 3 pvp areanas a city hall (and about 4 sall halls where you can post messages if you have any ideas of what we can make better) there will also be public farms and a lots of cool stuff noobiman (thats me) is the owner and if you are interested to help i would love it alot. :D the city emblem will be shown on the server when the city is starting to be built at the moment we do not have the gps location this will be relesed soon :) please help us make this city if you want to help please contact noobiman through in game or at noobiman2@hotmail.com
noobiman
Resident

Re: pheonix-city

by FINNGGAL » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 am

Just reading this, I realise I should have earnt 4 diamonds by now.
:o
Yay! Ric's user bars work!
I feel so old, so many people who I have never even heard of on this server.

How can imagination be a border?
FINNGGAL
Resident

Re: pheonix-city

by bobbymich » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:55 am

hahaha i live in the real phoenix city in az :lol: well actually i live in the suburbs but same thing
Joined forum: Nov 04, 2011
bobbymich
Resident

Return to Towns