Atlantis

Town threads

Atlantis

by AceofHeartsXY » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:09 pm

(I'm only the third owner of the city but I'm posting it for the other two because they can't)

Atlantis

Atlantis is a completely underwater city made out of pink glass and dark oak wood planks with highlights of glowstone, it is a almost complete copy of Aqua City made on 1.7 except it is made out of different blocks. The goal of Atlantis is to hook up new players especially and players who want a lot here with houses in the very nice Deluxe plots instead of having veterans having it as just another "vacation house" they never use after building it and just wanting it for prestige. Although we will sell it to veterans they have to pay full price as we will give discounts to new players.

Atlantis Lots

Just like the old Aqua City built by the legendary gogyst (All credit for design goes to him) there is a large cylinder in the middle of the ocean with 7 lots on each of the 2 top floors and 3 lots on the bottom floor making up the deluxe lots, each deluxe lot cost 3 diamond blocks and the rare ones on the bottom garden floor cost 16 diamond blocks. There is also a hallway of free plots that will only be given to players of the default rank and new residents without much diamonds.

Residents

Owner: Justron123

Third in command: AceOfHeartsXY

Main Helper: SolarSteve

Second Main Helper: GG1LL3S

Deluxe Plot Residents:

JUSTRON123
solarsteve
AceOfHeartsXY
XeatsrainbowsX
kingmatt08
7sss
GG1LL3S

Atlantis's Goal

Our goal is to be an ongoing city unlike most of the city's that pop up out of nowhere and then after a week everyone forgets about it. Therefor if you do not come online within a month your lot will be closed on and sold to the highest bidder. If you are going on vacation and cannot be on within a month talk to me (Justron123) specifically so that I can make sure your lot is not auctioned.

Future Plans

We plan on creating a second and third Deluxe Cylinder so that everyone who wants a lot, gets one as long as you will use it, just as gogyst did with the previous Aqua, the reason that we are named Atlantis instead of Aqua is because the waypoint Aqua is already taken.

Pictures

Atlantis Deluxe Lots Below (%67 Complete, need to finish the garden floor on the bottom and the elevator to go up and down)

Atlantis Zen Garden Below (%100 Complete)

Atlantis Waypoint Room (%99 Done, need the waypoint activated ;))

yello
AceofHeartsXY
Veteran Donor

Re: Atlantis

by solarsteve » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Almost got that waypoint only 1 or 2 more people :D

Lots of plots still open too
solarsteve
Resident

Return to Towns