[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Lotus Estates NOW WITH LOTS AND A DELICIOUS BEACON!

Lotus Estates NOW WITH LOTS AND A DELICIOUS BEACON!

Town threads

Lotus Estates NOW WITH LOTS AND A DELICIOUS BEACON!

by GarnyGoat » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:57 pm

WELCOME to lotus estates!

A town that is built for the man ( or woman) who enjoys the finer things in life, nestled on a private cove with a zen japanese styled town theme (only town property you dont have to build the same!) we welcome you to come and relax and live your live happily surrounded by beautiful spruce trees and the calm ocean. Located not even 1 minute boat ride from spawn real estate here is expected to jump!

but you may ask me "GarnyGoat, why should i move into this luxurious town?" the answer isn't but just one reason but many!

Things offered in Lotus estates!

-A safe environment in which to live only rsd+ can live in this town ( for mansions) which means less chance of grief and less chance of unsightly neighbours houses!
- Large lot sizes!
- BEAUTIFUL landscaping
- All mansion lot members get a free saftey deposit box in the Lotus bank!
- Lotus bank will be one of the safest in kreatious with enderboxs and several layers of security
- Gardeners to take care of pesky snow on your property and replace flowers or any lawn damage
- This town is premade in single player by myself it follows a clean and organized grid system! no random houses all over!
- communal farms!

Condo offerings
Condo member only farm with fresh veggies and animals
condo member only nether portal
reserved safety deposit box in Lotus bank for condo members

photo of condo building W.I.P

lot costs:
- A revision has been made and there are lots that range on average fomr 20x20 to 25x25 these will cost 1-2 diamonds
- However i can easily make a custom lot at this stage to fit your mansion this will be 3-4 depending on size
- The "he ping" luxury condo's within Lotus estates range accordingly in price
Luxury condo (25x17) = 20 iron
He ping luxury vip condo( entire floor of building)= 1 diamond
He Ping Lotus Penthouse (top floor 55 blocks up with private roof top entry for you)= 2 diamond

http://imgur.com/ndVQNhm attached is the photo of the first house within Lotus Estates ( my house) i hope to see you soon in Lotus Estates!

The construction of the Lotus Estates luxury condo building is on its way however i am in need of workers! the pay will be 2-3 diamonds OR a lot in the town ( which ever you prefer) message me here or in game)
RESERVE YOUR LOT TODAY!

Lotus Estates, where stress is miles away
Last edited by GarnyGoat on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
GarnyGoat

Re: Lotus Estates!

by GarnyGoat » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:33 am

To broaden the residency of my town I am creating the Lotus Luxury Condos again these are beach side with own dock and beautiful 360 view, however some donations would be greatly appreciated! such as snow blocks! ( tons of the them) spruce logs! ( tons) the condos will 25 iron for the lotus condo's and 2 diamond for the "He ping" Penthouse ( these are obviously on the top floors) and again the town IS currently accepting residents we are located very close to spawn ;)
GarnyGoat

by ArjanLuvsNeytiri » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:44 am

you have nkrs thumbs up :3
I am very good bad boy
ArjanLuvsNeytiri

by GarnyGoat » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:38 am

GarnyGoat

Re: Lotus Estates NOW WITH LOTS RESERVE TODAY! (NEED WORKERS

by GarnyGoat » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:45 am

To reserve your lot please fill out this short information thingy

IGN:

lot or condo:

what things have you made in past in which i can see or have seen: ( this is to check building skills so no bad buildings are made in the town)

favourite ice cream flavour:

spirit animal:

i check this daily multiple times so i qill answer as soon as you post thank you
GarnyGoat

Re: Lotus Estates NOW WITH LOTS AND A DELICIOUS BEACON!

by Nahuda » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:21 pm

I love the look of this place, it has so much potential :D
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by zuko135 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:27 am

IGN:Zuko (soon its going to be Bravo)

lot or condo: condo

what things have you made in past in which i can see or have seen: ( this is to check building skills so no bad buildings are made in the town)well I have a condo but ill post a pic of my best build here tomorrow maybe

favourite ice cream flavour: I dun liek ice cream

spirit animal: wolf (got it here: http://www.jerismithready.com/quiz/ )
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by GarnyGoat » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:00 am

done! i will save one for you zuko
GarnyGoat

by Teslaterror » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Your thing is disaster waiting to happen with all those wooden structures! Once a fire gets started, there is no stopping what so ever, one strike of lightning then bam! Lotus estates is Ashened Estates, the entire town could be easily destroyed with one act carelessness like letting a blaze loose in the premises.
Teslaterror

by dragonslayer1200 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:12 pm

IGN:
Dragonslayer

RSD

lot or condo:
A condo. If possible, the Penthouse. :)
what things have you made in past in which i can see or have seen: ( this is to check building skills so no bad buildings are made in the town)
Three towns. One a built from scratch one (Greywall) with friends, and two others are NPC villages I repaired. Frontier is the first, you can see it in towns, but the other one is the Greywall/Bombsreach trading outpost, which I'm trying to get a mod to check out at the moment, as it was griefed. You can also see my house in NC, I think it's pretty nice. :)

favourite ice cream flavour:
Dat Vanilla, man.
spirit animal:
Owl. I took the same test as Zuko.

Steam: dragonsl1200
PSN: dragonsl1200
dragonslayer1200
Resident

Next

Return to Towns