buttz clan

Clan threads go here.

Re: buttz clan

by 007coolcube » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:11 am

buttcepted
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by V3N0M_123 » Thu May 28, 2015 10:09 pm

ign: V3N0M_123
whats your fav kind of butt: Slightly firm but big (Awwww yeeeeeeeeeee)- Also like Ice's
has icefang got a 10/10 butt? On a scale of 1-Niagra Falls, I am wet, so yes
V3N0M_123
Resident

by SDOR3 » Fri May 29, 2015 5:07 am

To Buttz, or not to Buttz, that is the question.
An expressive essay, by Sdor
Buttz are a matter of question to any player, or human for that matter. What are they? What do they do? Why do they do what they do? This essay of sorts will explain and answer all of these questions.
Buttz are a marvel of the universe, their power is unknown, as is their influence.
To begin, what are buttz? Well, physically speaking a butt can be the end of anything, perhaps the blunt end, if you will. However they are most commonly known as your rear-end, with us humans. We can continue further and question the deeper meaning, behind buttz. BUTT, before we continue I'd like to also address that all humans have a butt, and so do all animals! It's a natural part of our anatomy. 'BUTTZ is simply a silly plural of the term' Continuing from where I left off, the deeper meaning behind buttz, the silly name of it brings a sense of joy to certain players, as one player morpher26 stated: 'I can't help but feel a smile creep on my face, because the word buttz is such a happy word. Long live Buttz' This statement clearly drives home that buttz are a beacon of light shining at the end of the tunnel of someone's bad day, as we can see from what this player told us. Buttz just seem to make people laugh, and brings a sense of sillyness, and lifts away from the weight of seriousness that sometimes plauges all in the stressful lives we lead.. Icefang113, another player who was interviewed also gave a similar response when we asked them what they thought of and how 'Buttz' made them feel. :'It makes me feel over joyed, it makes me feel how funny buttz are and how reliable buttz are, because no matter how bad your day is, your butt will always be with you in the end.' Though this statement seems to only build on the previous one, we can see that Buttz are a very reliable companion in our day to day life. They will always be with you no matter what, and will never give up on you. Having a bad day? Just remember your butt will always be there for you.
Being there for you, and making you happy are what buttz do, however there is more to this. Buttz also represent an abstract take on reality. When one considers the concept of 'Buttz' they could perhaps be questioning reality itself, 'what is life' 'is this art' 'am I art' 'Is death only an illusion'. Perhaps the reason for this is that reality is not completely sound, if I may be blunt the best way I can describe this is that reality has a crack in it. Because of this, buttz fill this crack, it allows the thoughts and questions of what reality is to flow into our reality. 'Buttz are a very wonderful thing to look at, they have many benefits, one of which is that after a long tired day you can sit on it, you can also use it to express your satisfaction after eating a meal, butt I believe the biggest benefit is that it helps to keep the wallet in my pants.' This interview was from another player, Warkrank when asked how he considered buttz place in reality. When we look at this interview from an abstract lens we can see that there is much more to buttz than just a physical structure on the human body. By simply being in reality, buttz have an influence on our day to day lives, and by effecting reality, buttz are also effecting not reality, dreams if you may. 'Considering this buttz are possibly an interdimensional entity. Buttz may infact be the beginning, and end of the universe.' -Professor Science
Why buttz do what they do is unknown at this point of time, and may never be known, however we can speculate. Man used to look at the moon, and used to wonder what buttz do. Buttz are art. Art itself is powerful to humanity, but when combined with buttz? That power is almost unfathomable, and since all humans have buttz, it's simply power that has yet to be awoken. Considering this, one could conclude that Buttz are the most powerful thing known to mankind. In conclusion, buttz are a form of reality in itself, they are all that is, all that was and all that what will be. They are what is found in dreams, because dreams are simply reality, and reality is found in our dreams. Humans have this amazing thing called imagination. Imagination is what it means to be human. Buttz make people happy, and if you can be happy then anywhere can paradise. Imagination is the foundation of our reality, and what is the foundation for imagination? Buttz. You build your reality out of imagination, and you build imagination out of Buttz.
SDOR3

by V3N0M_123 » Fri May 29, 2015 5:00 pm

That.. That was beautiful *Wipes tear from face*

PS- Is that a yes?
V3N0M_123
Resident

by zerg960 » Sat May 30, 2015 3:49 am

wow. well. guess that means its been approved..
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

by SDOR3 » Sat May 30, 2015 3:52 am

Buttcepted, venom
SDOR3

by bonertoot » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:12 am

ign: bonertoot
whats your fav kind of butt: horribad has cute butt, i like
has icefang got a 10/10 butt? possibly, never seen it. could have a booty of an angel n i just dont know it
bonertoot
Veteran

by 007coolcube » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:39 am

buttcepted
007coolcube
Veteran

by _jokey » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:32 pm

ign: _jokey
whats your fav kind of butt: my fav? just how i cha cha: real smooth
has icefang got a 10/10 butt?: abuttsolutely
_jokey

by 007coolcube » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:47 pm

buttcepted
007coolcube
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Clans