What are the restrictions of hosting events?

Need help check here. Have advice for other players? Post here.

What are the restrictions of hosting events?

by NorthWestTrees » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:40 am

Hay I have something in the works that requires players to use the /go command to go to an event I will be hosting or my best friend thompsokel1, I know a lot of people use it just to teleport and I am sure there are some rules behind the command, I was talking to a player on the server and he/she said they were banned from using the command 5 or so years ago, I am just wondering what are the rules of using the /event command, how often can I used it.

I will be hosting a tournament when I do use it where anyone on the server wanting to place the bet on the player winning can come or if anyone just wants to watch, it's not like to say allowing people to teleport to get to a waypoint or anything like that it's a legit event.

Can you list what the restrictions and rules on that command so I can follow the rules maybe get zerg to update the rules page and add command rules sections that would be great too?

any help would be great thanks, guys.
NorthWestTrees
Resident

Re: What are the restrictions of hosting events?

by maxmmm1501 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:44 am

Only restrictions are:
No death traps
no rehosting failed events (ie player X hosts an event, it fails, player Y hosts the same event)
maxmmm1501

Re: What are the restrictions of hosting events?

by NorthWestTrees » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:47 am

Thanks Max and also I would like to thank Nyan for the extra help in-game :)
NorthWestTrees
Resident

Return to Help Desk and FAQ