[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - My patience has run out. Let's make a serious post for once.

My patience has run out. Let's make a serious post for once.

General discussion about Kreatious!

My patience has run out. Let's make a serious post for once.

by V3N0M_123 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:56 pm

First of all, I must say that none of these statements I make in here are hollow, as I have had confirmation from many people that they are all true. (Rumours etc)

There is a huge problem in this community, being that there is a very clear divide between ranks. Defaults are constantly made fun of by any rank higher than them, residents are made fun of by people higher than them, and the list goes on. In no way am I saying I have not been a part in this, I have made fun of my fair share of players, however at this point it's driving A LOT of people away from the server. There is a very clear gap between mod and any rank lower than it, and there is a clear distinction between what they think and what others think. A sort of elitist hierarchy, thinking that some people can get away with something another can't. I won't be naming any names, as this is a general problem with all ranks.

The rest of this post was removed by Moderator - This behavior is not tolerated on Kreatious TOWARDS ANY INDIVIDUAL.
V3N0M_123
Resident

Re: My patience has run out. Let's make a serious post for o

by Dallas211 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:02 pm

Ok, I see where you are coming from, but it seems you made this post for the sole purpose to rant about vvx (I'm not defending her). You started off with a legitimate post then went on about your internet-based relationship with someone. Why not just start it as that instead of saying there's a divide between ranks? Nonetheless I do agree with it, but maybe more detail on the main subject instead of the rant, a small recommendation.
Dallas211
Donor

by V3N0M_123 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:59 pm

V3N0M_123
Resident

by VVX1000 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:32 am

Yes, you are right that there is a hierarchy here and it should be stopped, we all have had apart of it and though it is much to be ashamed about there has to be a line drawn and I'd say it's been well passed by now. I would go into it more but it appears the topic isn't mainly focused on that.

Answering Dallas here, ranks are essentially the issue because ranks divide us users. The ranks on Kreatious have always tried to be as synonymous as possible but there's no true way to have an equal share between users if a rank system is in place. The only reason there are mods is to prevent people who break rules, if that wasn't the case, the ranking system would be practically equal.

Venom, I already know what I did was wrong and I already did apologize to you but you didn't take it. Instead you posted this. I took full responsibility for my actions that night when you confronted me, but again you didn't take it. I understand your frustration but this has seriously gone out of hand. This post has a whole different meaning than describing the "hierarchy" and I'm honestly extremely disappointed.

Now let me tell you something, in fact, let me tell everyone something.

You may not use the forums to name and shame. You are basically continuing this issue by ranting negatively and it's not solving anything. This is no way to approach a problem. That's what is immature, that's what is immoral. If you want to try and be the adult between our problems this is definitely not the answer in any circumstance between anyone over anything.

Because this can be called a borderline personal attack (It's at least flaming) I'm removing the malicious content from the parent post and locking the thread as this is apart of a moderators job. If you want to post a thread that is game related and not something against the server and forum rules, you may create another thread. This will be moved to Archival within a week.

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

Return to General Discussion