Your local Hardware store

General discussion about Kreatious!

Your local Hardware store

by lil_FROWNF » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:42 am

Hello there!

As you all know I recently got my waypoint official, that has been my goal for the past yeah and a quarter :shock:
so now that I got it I feel kinda aimless on the server, and to keep me from going inactive of no motivation (Yes I was thinking of doing that!) me and Kbeveloqua decided to make the "Kreatious hardware store" . What it is basically is my webtrade and Kbeveloqua's will be stuffed full of all different kinds of building tools and materials, and I am open to suggestions I want you to reply what you want it it the current list of items that will be available are as follows.

PS. I will try to keep at least a double chest of all materials at the ready and will restock any out-of-stock items that are there

The list of current Items in Kreatious's Hardware Store
Dirt
Cobblestone
Smoothstone
Stone Bricks
Glass
Sand
Wood Planks (Oak, Dark oak, Birch, Spruce, Jungle, Acacia)
Wood Logs(Oak, Dark oak, Brich, Spruce, Jungle, Acacia)
NOW THE TOOLS
Diamond Pickaxe(Efficiency 4, Unbreaking 3)
Diamond Pickaxe(Efficiency 4 Unbreaking 3, Fortune 3)
Diamond Pickaxe(Efficiency 4, Unbreaking 3, Silk Touch 1)
Diamond Axe(Efficiency 4, Unbreaking 3)
Diamond Shovel(Efficiency 4, Unbreaking 3)
Diamond Shovel(Efficiency 4, Unbreaking 3, Silk Touch 1)
===================================================================================================
All these tools will be available in iron form and for less diamonds

===================================================================================================
This project will take a very long time to get fully set up and arranged so I hope to get a start on it as soon as I can

IMPORTANT
Below I want you to post what you want in the hardware store as well,
please don't put impossible items like "I want a Double Chest of Obsidian at all times in the store" I and Kbeveloqua will do our best to keep it stocked and with items that you guys want :D

Thanks for your feedback on this

-FROWNF

lil_FROWNF
Donor

Return to General Discussion