[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Kreatious Skype

Kreatious Skype

General discussion about Kreatious!

Kreatious Skype

by AmericanCrafter » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:04 pm

Update: No Longer Exists

Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/HWbAakq
Last edited by AmericanCrafter on Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:48 am, edited 8 times in total.
AmericanCrafter
Resident

Re: Kreatious Skype

by emeraldcreeper10 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:20 pm

Frankly, I find this pointless. This is what TeamSpeak is for. Also, TeamSpeak has an easier interface than Skype, in which allows select ranks to communicate to eachother about topics that apply to those ranks. I am not agreeing with this just because I was kicked from the Skype call, but rather, find TeamSpeak easier to use. TeamSpeak also lets us talk while Skype limits users to a select amount of people in a call. Lastly, I see most people typing in chat. What good does this do while there is Global Chat on the server itself, along with several other channels.
emeraldcreeper10

by AmericanCrafter » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:28 pm

UPDATE: 26 People
Last edited by AmericanCrafter on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
AmericanCrafter
Resident

by BravoKingBravo » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Add me on Skype if you would also like to be added :D: zuko1351
BravoKingBravo
Resident

by zuko135 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:33 pm

Ew, forgot i wasn't on my zoo account, but yeah^

(hehe not double posting :>)
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by Damek928 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:17 pm

This "skype group" appears to be lacking any reasonable purpose. The chat appears to consist almost purely of spam and is being run by a ctzn that removes players from the chat for unknown reasons. If a player is added to the chat and is disrespectful, not only is that player removed but everyone else associated with the player, even if they behave. The short time spent in the chat consisted of over 5000 messages with 99% of them being spam or links to explicit websites or images. A skype group chat could be good if ran by a better group. Until then this chat appears to be completely useless and just a ton of spam.

EDIT: Why even have a skype group? If you want to talk, you should actually come on the server or use the forums as a great way to stay connected. We already have a Team Speak that is moderated much better and allows people to type or talk, something a skype group of more than 25 does not allow.
Damek928
Resident

by emeraldcreeper10 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Either way I think the Skype chat was disbanded :/
emeraldcreeper10

by Damek928 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Damek928
Resident

by korpi93 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:36 am

peoples point of "we got ts" well a while ago the server was down for a while, but not only that both the website AND ts was down too so there was no place to get any information about what was happening unless you had some other place you could contact someone that knew stuff about it.

sure skype might not be the best of places considering the spam and all that but its better then nothing if something like that would happen again.
but it would be great to have a official place to get info from if anything like that happened again :p
korpi93

by YoshiUchiha » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:21 pm

I think this idea could be better if americancrafter would stop the spam in it. I agree korpi it could be helpful if the server was down, and TS. But that's the only time it would be helpful. Other than that I see no reason for this.
YoshiUchiha
Donor

Next

Return to General Discussion