Mob Spawner

General discussion about Kreatious!

Mob Spawner

by ProPanua » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:55 pm

So I made mob spawner to Pandora some days ago.
First day it didn't drop any mob, I rage quited. Today I climp up to see if I did something wrong. And yeah there was problem but I fixed it. After that it drop few, two or three mob. I made same spawner in my singleplayer and it was working well. So I think it's Pandora which is the problem. Need I make spawner to /mine or something that it could work?

Thanks and there is invisible cookie for you.
AKA ProPanua
ProPanua
Resident

Re: Mob Spawner

by Nezark123 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:18 pm

In order to keep the server from lagging too much, there is a cap set on mobs to prevent too many entities from being spawned. Therefore, due to passive mobs, others' spawner traps made out of dungeons, and general mobs spread around at night, mob spawning rooms are not able to be very efficient, as the limit is almost always being reached.
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

by maxmmm1501 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:30 pm

This *might* work early in the morning (for U.S. time) when there are few people (Ive seen only one on to about 10). It should work slightly faster during this time, If you just leave your computer logged in during this time it might work.
maxmmm1501

by ProPanua » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:47 pm

Thank you for answering : ) I will try use it when there is nobody on. I think that I just light it up and leave it because I don't want useless spawner and if it cause any lag. And I hope that people see this post before they start making ugly spawners :P

Happy bird-day (°^°) to you!
AKA ProPanua
ProPanua
Resident

Return to General Discussion