38%
no
63%

Total votes : 8

Oiggy is BACK

by Oiggy » Mon May 26, 2014 11:28 pm

dear Kreatious
(and anyone who cares)

before I start I must say HandyMannyJr has permission to have all my land in my absence as we share everything and I give him permission to do anything he wishes.

hello i am Oiggy a resident of Kreatious.. my minecraft account was hacked and i was forced to buy another minecraft card which i was not happy about. so know i am known as SimpleTowns on Kreatious. i was already a resident so i see no need to have to reearn something that i already have earned. i left because no one on kreatious took me serious and would see me as either a troll or a hater. i felt like everyone hated me and no one paid much attention to me... just being honest. the main reason why i left is because i made a big place in the end with layers i worked so hard on and it got removed. i did not do anything to cause them to remove it but because a mod said "let clean up the end" my house was not messy and i was working on making it bigger and colorful.. so in the middle of my work it got removed.. and i felt like i did all the work for nothing. so i ask for my rank back please because i still go on teamspeak sometimes and they gave me back my resident there after i expalined to wark about the situation. yes i was hacked and no i cant access oiggy still.. it is gone! i have emailed mojang and never got a reply back and its been over a week so either they are so buy because they have no time for me or they do not care. i am here because people did not believe i was oiggy and now you all see the reason why i am simpletowns now. i just felt like it was better to explain here fully then on minecraft server. wark knows and he said he was going to see what he can do for me and i thank you for it. we were both on channel on teamspeak when we discussed my issue. i do not blame kreatious you guys have no blame at it.. i blame mojang for their useless support! (just my opinion)

love you all, Oiggy!

THIS IS THE LONGEST THING I EVER WROTE (OR TYPED)
Last edited by Oiggy on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clan: [Void]
Town: Eviltown
Oiggy
Resident

Re: Oiggy is BACK

by emosewa6 » Mon May 26, 2014 11:36 pm

I feel so sad for you Oiggy :cry:
Last edited by emosewa6 on Mon May 26, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emosewa6
Resident

by Nezark123 » Mon May 26, 2014 11:41 pm

I've talked with the staff about it, and unfortunately we are not able to fastforward the residency process. It's entirely automated so we can't make you resident any faster. The same rules have to apply to you because we're not able to make exceptions, it's all done by the system. Hope you understand.

-Nez
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

by maxmmm1501 » Tue May 27, 2014 12:12 am

maxmmm1501

by Oiggy » Tue May 27, 2014 12:54 am

can i at least have the land back.. i have prooved i am indeed Oiggy and i had alot of land already made chest locked under my old account and other property and stuff. how can that be transffered to me if possible? let me know please!!! thanks
Clan: [Void]
Town: Eviltown
Oiggy
Resident

by Nezark123 » Tue May 27, 2014 1:54 am

Whenever I get the chance and we're both on id be more than happy to fix your land permissions and your chest ownership
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

by Epicface_2 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:29 am

When you get your land back are you going to move out of my village?

Epicface_2
Resident

Return to General Discussion