Server Channel?

Post your images, videos, and Livestreams here!

Server Channel?

by maizmadness » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:45 am

Hey i had an adea that we make a server channel and all poset videos on that. So this means we have a whole channel dedicated to hetting our server known. and requirements for getting in this channel would be to have a hd recording system and able to edit videoas adding intros and such. Also the mic that is being used to recored is good and you can here your voies clear with it.

Any ideas for channel name?
Any feedback?
Any flaws Reply and tell me :)
maizmadness
Donor

Re: Server Channel?

by Neko92 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:26 pm

I dont get it... a server channel that has requirements to get in, but meant to show off the server? how do you show something off if you have requirements to see it.

Also... Someone made a facebook... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kreatious-Minecraft/185700241521083
maybe try posting the videos on there... and share the facebook link with people... simply linking youtube videos on facebook covers two popular sites. creating an account on minecraft forums linking the facebook, and server ip in sig could only help (assuming active on MC forums)

Just suggestions...
Neko92
Veteran

by maizmadness » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:40 pm

[quote="Neko92"]I dont get it... a server channel that has requirements to get in, but meant to show off the server? how do you show something off if you have requirements to see it.

The requirements ate only to get in to the channel and be able to post videos about it. its like that to keep it all HD and organized and as-well as it showing off the server it needs to entertain the viewers or they will not wach the vidio and most people enjoy HD. And yes posting it on youtube ond facebook is a good idea but most people who join the kreatious facebook page are apart of kreatious already so i dont see how that would work.

Maybe i misunderstood but that what i think.
maizmadness
Donor

by eli7613 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:12 am

sounds good sort of how the kreatious livestream works? 1 account, which people that record use if they qualify?
Image Image
eli7613
Resident

Return to Media