We need to get ourselves known

Post your images, videos, and Livestreams here!

We need to get ourselves known

by kieranchocian » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Well. We are at the 10th on the month, and we need $300 to pay for the server by December 31st. We will probably get a lot at christmas, but when it comes round to January, people will stop. If they donated on the 25th, their Donor status will run out on the 25th of January, at the end of the month. Most people won't pay again straight away, often taking more than the 6 days that we need to pay up. People are also poorer at January due to christmas. This isn't good enough.

As you can see, there is a major problem. I have seen people say 'drop the creative server', which I totally agree with now the 1.0 map is out. We could also do more things:

My proposal:
I know this is quite annoying to see, but I think we should try (for 1 afternoon) to (in a way) spam out name on Minecraft-related videos. Annoying as it is to see, some people go to them. This will mean more people, and potentially more Donors. As we have a new map, there will be little to no destroyed landscape just outside of spawn, which will attract people further towards staying here. The longer we wait, the more destroyed landscape there will be, forcing people to not stay. I know this will potentially bring more griefers in, but we need to trust zerg w/ his anti-grief system.

The fact is that we need money, and this could help our issue. If you have any more suggestions, leave them below and I will try to help towards it.

EDIT: I am aware that I'm not a Donor. That's not the point...
kieranchocian
Veteran

Re: We need to get ourselves known

by Mythic316 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:36 am

Lol i may not be donor to but I am helping in a way even though it will be bring not too many people. I think that spamming kreatious's name will not be that annoying just because some videos are so popular that many people comment on them and then no one will see the name. Plus what does one do if a person reply's back to the comment saying to stop advertising the server.
NEVER eat a porcupine its just not humane: jhall5718

Mythic316

Re: We need to get ourselves known

by Jsblackout82 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:01 pm

This is Sparta!!!!!! "King Leonidas"
Jsblackout82
Resident

Return to Media