[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Boss' Videos

Boss' Videos

Post your images, videos, and Livestreams here!

Boss' Videos

by bossman1113 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Just started making videos for the server! 155 subs already baby :P Releasing a new vid (my intro to MC vids)

My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bossman1113?feature=mhee

Upcoming Videos:
[x] Intro Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beBMxAMw0YY
[ ] Ranks of Kreatious
[ ] Kreate Our Plugins: The Basics (series)

Planned Series:
Kreate Our Plugins - A series featuring the plugins on our server, and a full description on what they do.
TimeLapse - A series where I do a timelapse of a building chosen by the viewers.
Kreate Our Towns = A series where I record some of the best town's that the server have to offer.
bossman1113
Veteran

Re: Boss' Videos

by SonicFF7 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Subbed! ^_^ I also really like the ideas you have for the series. :D I can't wait to see them all. ;)
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by homerstatic » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:13 am

You recorded both of phil's towns.
The first town with the sand/wood design is also phil's. ;)
homerstatic
Veteran

by phillip1299 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:01 am

phillip1299
Veteran

by bossman1113 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. I played around with the settings on fraps so the quality will increase without losing FPS. My mic is out for some reason, so im using headphones as a mic. (Yes actual earphones in which you use to listen to music). My mic sounded like that because my little sister took off the cushion that reduces noise on my turtle beach. Its fine though, i can get rid of background noise with Sony Vegas.

And If you give me a list of people who helped you work on the towns, i will make sure that they get the recognition they deserve
bossman1113
Veteran

Return to Media