Youtube: Going to be Doing Kreatious Videos!!!

Post your images, videos, and Livestreams here!

Youtube: Going to be Doing Kreatious Videos!!!

by Aleex77 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Hello all, some of you may know about my youtube (MrAleeex77). Buuut the point of this is that I wanted to say that I will be doing LOTS of Kreatious videos when I get the time to record. They will be around 15 minutes each, all HD and I might even get a Kreatious Intro! So by saying this I may take an attempt on getting Promoter rank, I normally upload every 2 days, but if my Youtube channel gets big enough I will upload EVERYDAY POSSIBLE. As I used to upload every day, but nobody would watch them because they were low quality and only 5-7 minutes long. So I decided to change my plan and upload HD 15 minute long videos.

So I am asking from the people of Kreatious to help this channel be AMAZING and help PROMOTE KREATIOUS by SHARING my UPCOMING KREATIOUS VIDEOS. It would be AMAZING, some of you could send me things/events that YOU recorded and want to be put on Youtube to help this channel GROW.

It would help so much if you passed around this link http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAleeex77?feature=mhee when you can to your friends, or even people that play Minecraft with you. Ask them to subscribe for upcoming Kreatious videos.

I really hope some of you will help me out with this - Alex
Aleex77

Return to Media