[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - hi

hi

New here? Say hello to the community!

Re: hi

by Merirox » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 am

I caught my girlfriend [CENSORED] pooping...She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the [CENSORED] up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, [CENSORED] u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U [CENSORED], she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop [CENSORED]. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop

You have been warned, you may not use profanity on the forums, these forums are designed to be child friendly.
Merirox

by jbige7 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:12 pm

WELCOME MERIROX I MISSED CHOO!
-Jordan
jbige7

by SquareDot » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:38 am

Hello Merirox and welcome back :)
"Catch you on the flip side..."

SquareDot
Resident

by iExspee » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Previous

Return to Introductions