Hi I'm new! ^u^

New here? Say hello to the community!

Hi I'm new! ^u^

by nao_sky » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:10 am

Hi everyone! My name is nao_sky on the server and I just joined a couple days ago. I was introduced by my buddy gonyx. I haven't really played multiplayer of this game too much so it's a bit new too me.

Anyway I hope to get along with everyone on the server and make some friends! Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my introductory post. I can't really think of anything else to say but if there's anything you all would like to know about me feel free to ask!! See you all in game! (´・ω・ `)

(´・ω・ `)

nao_sky
Resident

Re: Hi I'm new! ^u^

by ShadyVale » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Howdy, nao, and welcome to kreatious.

Multiplayer isn't much different than single player. Most people on the server are spread out and doing their own thing like single player. But with others being on you have the option of exploring the map to see what others have built (make sure you have made a /sethome at your base though so you can do /home to return there), getting opinions for or showing off your own builds, trading for materials, etc.

kreatious has a land claiming system that has more of a single player feel than the majority of other servers, as in when you find unclaimed land you want to build on just start building to claim the land. You will need to private your chests/containers though to keep your valuables secure. Also we have a whole separate world where you can get materials, or mine for ores, called the mine world (some call it regen as it gets regenerated/reset every so often) you can go to using the /mine command. Mine world also has its own nether and end too.

Anyway, I hope you have fun.
See ya around
-Shady
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

Re: Hi I'm new! ^u^

by osum54 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:03 pm

Welcome to the server nao_sky, enjoy your stay and if you ever need a place to stay hit me up, I got pre-built houses for people to stay in, and if you do not want much room I have apartment rooms, I also have a underground area if you want a underground house you can dig out yourself.
The waypoint is Osprus and if you need help finding out where any waypoints are here is a link.
osum54

Return to Introductions