Introducing myself after 2 years

New here? Say hello to the community!

Introducing myself after 2 years

by V3N0M_123 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:40 am

Hey, my name is Dylan/V3N0M_123/FanGirl/stinkywink/WinkWink/GerbilMaster/PeeWeeHerman or whatever name I have when you see me. I have played on and off on this server for 2 years, quit like 5 times, and made a lot of friends. I may as well tell a bit about myself, I am a bmx rider and travel around in the UK quite a bit to go to skateparks, and am aiming to be sponsored by rockstar at some point in the future. I also skateboard too, but I do not do it that often. I started playing when I was 14, and over the 2 years I have played I have matured a lot and fixed my grammar mistakes, and even dated someone on the server (Online relationships are baaaaaaaaad). When I am on the server, I am usually afk, but when I am not I am talking on teamspeak or ingame with friends. I have a pretty large history on the server when it comes to people knowing me, most rsd+ people know who I am and are friendly with me, and people around the server know me mostly as a guy who makes a lot of jokes. Here are a few people I have gotten the pleasure to know:

Sxk: Ever since I became donor we've been talking quite a bit and you've given me a fair share of advice when I need it, you have been one of my best friends on the server for a while. PS your voice is super cute

Sdor: When I first met you I was afraid of you, I still remember our first conversations together, when people were shouting and I said stop and you agreed with me, and when I first joined donor and you and Zerg were recommending me computer stuffs, again, you have been one of my best friends, and I miss you bebe

Icefang: I think you banned me first, but again, once I joined donor we became pretty good friends, and although we have grown distant over the last couple of months, I still consider you one of my favs

Kenny, Kieran, MiniDobby: Literally the only people I can remember on the server from the UK. Obviously I've known you for a while and since we're all Brits, we get along pretty well. I'm coming to your house too Kieran, since we live about 15 minutes apart by car :>

Cube: Although when I first knew you, we hated each other, I guess we grew friendlier towards each other over the years. I still can't tell if we're on good terms though.

Namebro: I have known you for so long, and we've always been pretty good friends. Sad to see you have quit.

Wark: Can't remember when we met (Probably ts)but we've been pretty good friends for a while

Max: Although it's debatable if there really is a 'friendship' there, I do respect you as a person

VVX: Uh, I don't really know what to say, we've had ups and downs, and all connection is cut off now. All I can say.

Zerg: Still can't figure out if it's you or Sxk who keeps changing my name, but I've known you for ages and you always abused me with your piano.

Morpher: We have had pretty similar experiences recently and have been friends for a very long time, (the golden sheep you built at my 2nd house is still there) and you are one of my besties

Emerald: Known you for ages and you're one of the only active people I talk to now
Neko: You love me, let's be honest, and I love you too, you're one of the people I've known longest on the server.

Miner: I have known you for so long and I don't even know how we got to know each other at all, we've always talked and you never ban me when I grief you

FPSRusher: First person I talked to and got to know, my first and longest friend on kreatious, we've always had good times, just sad to see you mostly inactive now

Damek: Stop privating my chests. I've known you for ages but initially hated you since you killed me with lava when I first met you. I couldn't remember the name of the person who killed me at the time but we started talking on teamspeak when me you and morpher were in lobbies, and I realised it was you who killed me back then, but at that point I didn't really care. Sad to see you inactive

I don't want this to be long so imma sum pretty much most of the other peeps up in one sentence(No offence):

Masy,Zaf,Bravo,Ostricho,Kassu,Vini,Pyrus,24minercrafter7,Comedian,Shady,Shenjtor,Bunny,QueenVee,Lyoness,
Inedra,Dsmotter,Boner,Horribad(Missed some people out cuz my memories crap): I have known some of you for ages, you know who you are, and some for not too long. Nevertheless, I feel like I have become good friends with most of you.

If I missed anyone then too bad, it's 1:40am, leave me alone
Last edited by V3N0M_123 on Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V3N0M_123
Resident

Re: Introducing myself after 2 years

by Neko92 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:10 am

*~2hrs later*
Goto sleep.
If you're asleep.
Get rekt.
<3
Neko92
Veteran

by ShadyVale » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:51 pm

So after a few "Goodbye forever" posts, you made an introduction??
Go home, Venom. You're drunk. :lol:

luv ya, brit bro
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

by emeraldcreeper10 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:58 am

you're sober
emeraldcreeper10

by TingoPineapple » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:24 pm

Aw ven :3 That post was sweet, nice to get to know you lol
(as if i dont know u a lil too well/vice versa)
TingoPineapple
Veteran

by TheKielEnforcer » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:55 pm

So after basically having the most goodbye's on the server forums you post an introduction? XD Well it was nice to get to know you a little better. Hope to see you in game. 8-)
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

by Im_So_Horribad » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 am

Hi
Im_So_Horribad
Veteran

by TheRealNoahH » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:01 pm

Welcome back dude
Noah Hahn
TheRealNoahH