Well um.. Hi!

New here? Say hello to the community!

Well um.. Hi!

by WhosPro » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Hi! My name is WhosPro (Not irl obviously :/) I've been playing on Kreatious for about 2-3 weeks and some of you may have have seen me online, but I never really made an introduction so um.. here goes nothing! :lol: My name is Arnav(Kinda strange name), and im 12 years old. I know a few people that play Kreatious, or at least used to, from other servers. I guess thats it?
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.. After that, WHO CARES. He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Join Mist Clan Today!
WhosPro
Resident

Re: Well um.. Hi!

by snowbrdd » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Welcome to the server
snowbrdd
Donor

by CarlosRDuque » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:33 pm

Hello there, hmm your name sounds kinda familiar from somewhere, don't know if I'm mistaken but I think I seen your name before like a long time ago.
CarlosRDuque
Veteran

by WhosPro » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:36 pm

Carlos.. you dont remember me :'( ive seen you another server (which i wont name) we didnt talk much but i remember you! Oh ya and it was about a year ago so i dont blame you :P
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.. After that, WHO CARES. He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Join Mist Clan Today!
WhosPro
Resident

by CarlosRDuque » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:45 am

Yea I knew it was you, well for my part for the 3+ years I played minecraft I seen a lot of people, thou I only remember a couple, then when I saw your name remember that I seen someone with that name, so now that I know its you, it's cool.
CarlosRDuque
Veteran

Return to Introductions