[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Hi? I guess..?

Hi? I guess..?

New here? Say hello to the community!

Hi? I guess..?

by TimmyTopHat » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:15 am

Well, I've been on about a month now, and figured I'd finally slap this piece of spam here on the forums. So hi. Chances are you already know me, but whatever. I have nothing to do right now. I've been OCD-ing on my town ChillVille (SILENCE, fredbighead: It's not name theft, as we didn't simply add "ville" to the end of our biome name. :geek: ), so I haven't socialized much. Other than being a grammar Nazi and calling Icefang (also known as "icefing") a taxi. But that got old after one instance and being struck by lightning 10 times per second. Mostly the lightning part. So... um... "Hi", I guess...
TimmyTopHat

Re: Hi? I guess..?

by Nahuda » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:44 am

Hey Timmy! If you don't have anything to do, I'd suggest asking people if they need help gathering materials, building things, etc. It's one of my favorite things to do because I love helping people, especially if they're making a very cool project. There's always someone out there working hard that could use some help! Not only do you make some buddies, but it can get you some good rep too, and that's always nice. :) And as for socializing, you could always give a shoutout when people log in, and even possibly try out TeamSpeak, even if you don't have a microphone. It's a great way to get to know some of the mods, as well as many other interesting people. But hey, just remember to have fun playing. :D See you around!
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by Icefang113 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:40 am

Hehe . . . that lightning was fun. =3

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

by X_Kyro_X » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:23 am

Hello! Welcome to Kreatious! Haven't personally met you yet (I don't think), but yeah :D
X_Kyro_X
Veteran

by comedian14 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Lolnub
comedian14
Resident

by masy1 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:45 pm

masy1
Veteran Donor

Return to Introductions