Howdy again guize :3

New here? Say hello to the community!

Howdy again guize :3

by iAustralian » Thu May 30, 2013 10:49 am

Howdy,

I'm the obnoxious guy that once quit some time ago :Þ However you needn't fear any longer, I have returned from the depths of Social Life & School to bring you all the fruits of my travels and shed light unto the large abyss otherwise known as 'Outside'!

...Anywho, I've decided to create a City of my own. Building is yet to begin, though I am hopeful of finding a decent location and want to expand it into the Nether; As far as I know it's still hasn't been done yet ('it' being a City both in the Over world & Nether). I am accepting Donations to help myself - I'm currently using already-donated Iron items and Armour, having given away my stack of Diamond Blocks & 11 stacks of Iron Blocks prior to leaving. If you have spare Diamond or general items (Stone, wood, food) I will gratefully accept it :Þ
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

Re: Howdy again guize :3

by Nezark123 » Thu May 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Oh goodness it's iBlue.

Wb Aussie buddy, if I happen to be on when you are I'll give you some steak. ^_^
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

Re: Howdy again guize :3

by dragonslayer1200 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:18 am

Welcome back! *22 days late*

Anyways, I'll donate, I guess :P

Hope to see you soon!

Steam: dragonsl1200
PSN: dragonsl1200
dragonslayer1200
Resident

Return to Introductions