[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Heeeey

Heeeey

New here? Say hello to the community!

Heeeey

by ToBeReverenced » Tue May 21, 2013 12:11 am

Hello everybody! I'm ToBeReverenced!

Reverenced: a feeling or attitude of deep respect tinged with awe; veneration

I've only recently bought Minecraft but I've played it for years on my each of my brothers's accounts. I think my oldest brother bought it around alpha 1.1, back when the grass was light green and there were no biomes. :3

As you can see by my profile picture, I'm a fan of Bleach. A big fan, actually. I've been looking forward to its continuation for the longest time now. If you don't know what Bleach is, it's an anime. I'm sure that just made some non-anime fans start walking away slowly. I'm not that big on anime, they're strange and over dramatic. But Bleach isn't. So Bleach is the only anime I watch. Here's my favorite song from it:

I have always wanted to be a writer. I really enjoy writing. Whenever I feel deep or whatever I write a sad story or a deep poem. I could post a few if you guys would like. My poems don't rhyme, sorry. They're just wrong and they have to be deciphered most of the time... But yeah, I hope to be a writer when I'm older. A Christian writer, actually. Because I'm a Jesus freak and such...

I am also a little popular on youtube. I have only two videos, but one has 27k views (and still getting more). If you want to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/ToBeReverenced The popular video is a Slender: The Arrival secret ending. I just got really lucky I guess. I also recently got a new computer and killer graphics card so I can record pretty boss videos now. (Unlike before when I recorded those two on my channel).

On other servers. I was always an annoying little kid or a hacker or whatever. I never liked them. It seems like you guys are different, and I really look forward to playing with you!
ToBeReverenced

Re: Heeeey

by sschoedel » Tue May 21, 2013 12:17 am

Nice to see more people! Hope you enjoy our lovely server and I look forward to playing with you!
I can have signature?
sschoedel

by Nahuda » Tue May 21, 2013 12:52 am

Welcome, Reverenced! Glad to see you're enjoying the server! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :D
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by ToBeReverenced » Tue May 21, 2013 1:35 am

ToBeReverenced

by gotmilkguy84 » Tue May 21, 2013 4:21 am

t
Last edited by gotmilkguy84 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
gotmilkguy84
Resident

by modded_pizza » Tue May 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Nice introduction. I really enjoyed reading it. Jesus freaks rocks!!! Woot and writing is awesome too!!! But ya welcome to the best server ever :D
ctzn?! i think not :I
modded_pizza

by ToBeReverenced » Tue May 21, 2013 11:03 pm

ToBeReverenced

by 007coolcube » Wed May 22, 2013 4:37 am

Welcome to the server... ;)
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by ToBeReverenced » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:04 pm

ToBeReverenced

Return to Introductions