Hi!

New here? Say hello to the community!

Hi!

by phenomXX » Wed May 08, 2013 6:25 am

This is the first time I have played on a server. It is all very new and somewhat strange in comparison to playing on my own for so long.

ninga23 is my son, and we both love Minecraft as well as Mindcrack. I tend to mine a tremendous amount of time. I always feel that I do not have enough resources.

I am not the chattiest kind of person because I tend to get lost in what I am doing. I also think it is because I am so shy. I never want anyone to think I am ignoring them. I do want to get involved in the community.

So far I am really enjoying the server.
phenomXX

Re: Hi!

by Nahuda » Wed May 08, 2013 6:41 am

Glad to see we're having a good impact on your experience! Don't ever hesitate to ask if you need anything, I or another will gladly help. Looking forward to seeing you (and your son) on the server! :D
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by snowbrdd » Wed May 08, 2013 9:16 am

Welcome to the server.
snowbrdd
Donor

by modded_pizza » Wed May 08, 2013 11:31 am

Welcome to kreatious and I hope you enjoy it here even more then you are already! :D
ctzn?! i think not :I
modded_pizza

by Phantomboy7 » Wed May 08, 2013 7:20 pm

you remind me a lot of me when I first joined XD even have somewhat similar sounding names. Anyway, the people of kreatious will get you to talk more, trust me.
Phantomboy7

by phenomXX » Thu May 09, 2013 8:44 am

Thank you each for your response. I am truly enjoying my time on the server. It is so much better than playing on my own world. I spend a tremendous amount of time mining, so if anyone ever needs anything just ask me...
phenomXX

Return to Introductions