Hello World!

New here? Say hello to the community!

Hello World!

by AceOfWolves » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Hai Kreatious I am Ace of Wolves. Gamer, student, family man, war vet, and hobbyist. I'm not new to minecraft but recently started enjoying the services of Kreatious. Currently a resident on the server, I have started a farm not too far from spawn and working on several other projects in the area as well. I can provide more details about these plans in another thread. I am friendly and approachable so feel free to ask me anything or just chat. I am in a clan called eGO which stands for EdgeGamers Organization. This is my primary clan and I have been a member for 4 years now. You can find me in eGO under the name Combat Medic. I also have steam and play Team Fortress 2 and other games too. Oh yeah just got an xbox 360 but didnt get games for it yet lol. my xbox handle is Flailing Wolf. So thats me, have fun, don't be a troll, I tend to speak up about douchebaggery, see you on the server! :)

P.S. I have some knowledge of C++, SDL, and openGL
AceOfWolves

Re: Hello World!

by Nahuda » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi Ace! I've seen you on the server a bit but haven't talked to you yet. :P If you need anything just ask, I'll be happy to help! :D
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

Re: Hello World!

by iExspee » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:45 am

See you on the server, AOW. I can tell I like you already by this introduction. :]
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Return to Introductions