Why ello there.

New here? Say hello to the community!

Why ello there.

by NeoGriim » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:19 am

Yeah, so I was looking for a server on the MC forums and Zerg was the first to post. I logged in and I'm really liking the community so far. Took time to find a place to build my residence (can't really call my massive tower a house) and now I've settled in and come to the forums.

I'm 24, just had a newborn which ended up bringing me back to minecraft cause I can afk in minecraft without ticking people off unlike League of Legends or anything else online that I play. Been playing minecraft since early beta (I think they had just added snow for the first time when I joined) but for the past couple patches (Think I stopped around 1.2) i've been playing other stuff.

Anyway, some of my minecraft accomplishments. I've built a massive cathedral, a castle, a couple full blown towns, I've leveled mountains and rebuilt them into cool landscapes. I'm good at building large structures for the most part. I've modded several server, been admin on 4 large servers (Average of 100 players) and I've owned 4 of my own servers, the latest having about a 30-40 person average at all times. I've coded mods, recoded mods and organized mods in a way they'll work on a server and be able to totally change the game as a whole.

Other than that, I'm not sure if there's anything worth listing on here. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask.
NeoGriim

Re: Why ello there.

by Neko92 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:29 am

Welcome. Do you plan to build any interesting things on Kreatious? And are you any good at Redstone? o.o

Assuming you do plan to build big, Remember to use /mine for unlimited resources and to keep the map looking good.
Neko92
Veteran

by iExspee » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:40 am

Nice to meet you! Hope to see you on a lot. Gratz on the new born, hope you and your wife have a fun time raising the baby... oh and you should also have a fun time here... ! :D
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by zuko135 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Hello! And I was going to say pretty much the same thing as the guys above me :/
Well anyway! HI!
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by Nezark123 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:17 pm

So glad you chose us! You won't regret it!
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

Return to Introductions