Greetings and Salutations!

New here? Say hello to the community!

Greetings and Salutations!

by Chasmek » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Hey everyone!
Until a couple days ago, I had not played Minecraft since the update that introduced the wolves. I got bored the other day and decided to see all the new stuff that's happened in the last year, and for the heck of it I tried a multiplayer server (another first for my Minecraft career).
I must say, I'm really really impressed with the server and how it's structured (the Mine world is an awesome idea!).
The people I've found on the server are quite helpful, and I have once again become hooked on this great game, much in part to my experience on Kreatious so far. I do have a few questions, like how I know where my area ends and someone else's begins, and why the map I made didn't use my location as the center point, but I'll ask those in the appropriate area of the forum.

Anyway, keep up the good work lads!
Chasmek

Re: Greetings and Salutations!

by JUSTRON123 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Cheers, have fun on kreatious
JUSTRON123
Resident

by alan_x_zhu » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Have fun here! Most people here are very nice and supportive. Ask any resident. Stay away from Damek928, he literally abides by no rules of the server, and gets away with it all.
alan_x_zhu

by SquareDot » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:17 am

Hello there and Welcome to Kreatious! :)
And alan, please, stop trying to invoke bad things on other players the new person has not met yet. Thank you.
"Catch you on the flip side..."

SquareDot
Resident

Return to Introductions